Our Goal of “Total Customer Satisfaction” will be achieved by following:
1. Our Corporate Objectives:
- Job security for all
- A quality work environment
- Growth opportunities
- Monetary gains
2. Our Corporate Practices:
- Focus on the situation, issue or behavior and not on the person
- Maintain the self-confidence and self-esteem of others
- Maintain constructive relationships with your employees, peers and leaders
- Take initiative to make things better
- Lead by example
3. Following Our Six Guiding Principles to Customer Satisfaction:
- Excellence is our goal
- Everything must have a useful purpose
- If we say it – we do it
- We endorse a disciplined approach to profit expectation
- We endorse a disciplined approach to safety performance
- We invest in our employees
Delivering Total Customer Satisfaction
To ensure your satisfaction is always our top priority, we have established a centralized Customer Service Department in Edmonton.
Our Customer Service Team can provide timely information on your shipments, accurate rate quotations and advice concerning the transportation of your freight.
You can reach our Customer Service Department, Monday through Saturday at: 1-888-414-2850.